NABC Member Referral Program
The NABC Member Referral Program rewards current NABC members with a $10 credit towards membership dues each time a new member joins based on their referral.
Referral Program Guidelines
- Current NABC members can take part in the referral program.
- Each referral resulting in an account activation is equivalent to a $10 credit towards membership dues.
- Referral credits will be applied to the following year’s membership dues.
- Referral credits cannot be used towards the current year’s membership.
- Referral credit will not be issued on activated accounts of former members with three consecutive years or less of non-membership.
- If referral credits exceed the annual dues, the credit will remain on the account and can be redeemed toward future dues until the credit balance is depleted.
- Referral credit will not be issued if the referrer’s name is not provided within 24 hours after account activation; no exceptions.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals.
How to Submit the Referring NABC Member's Information
- Successfully activate an NABC membership via the NABC Member Portal.
- Click the profile icon in the top-right of the screen, then click “My Profile.”
- You will be taken the “My Info” page. Under the header “My Personal Information,” click on the pencil icon.
- Scroll towards the bottom of the page to locate “Referral Information,” enter the following information:
- Membership ID of the Referring NABC Member
- First Name of the Referring NABC Member
- Last Name of the Referring NABC Member
- Email Address of the Referring Member
- Account Activation Date