- The NABC room block is reserved exclusively for NABC-member coaches that have registered for the 2023 NABC Convention. Housing blocks are created based on your membership type, are different for each coaching category and contingent on years of service. These preferential room blocks will be held until February 1, 2023. At this time all remaining rooms will be released for sale regardless of coaching category and then hotel change requests will be processed.
- All convention housing must be booked online. There is NO paper form. Once you have completed the convention registration process through the member portal (including payment), a link will become available on the home page allowing you to book your housing. If you recently renewed your membership or newly joined the NABC, even if you are registered for the convention, it will take 24-48 hours for the hotel link to show in your member portal account.
- Reservations will not be accepted by phone or e-mail.
- All reservations require a 4-night minimum stay beginning either March 30th (Thursday) or March 31st (Friday). Any arrival prior to March 30th is incremental to the 4-night minimum. The hotel WILL charge for four (4) nights (or 5-nights with a Wednesday arrival) even if you decide to leave early.
- When searching for available rooms, you must enter a 4-night stay beginning either on Thursday or Friday. If you do not include a 4-night minimum or enter a 4-night stay starting on Wednesday, the system will show that there is no availability.
- Due to the timing of the convention, all rooms must be secured with a valid credit card that does not expire before 4/2023. If your card number is reassigned/changed/compromised after you secure a room reservation it is your responsibility to ensure the appropriate updates are made to your reservation. Cards may be “tested” 7 days prior to arrival date, at this time any reservations held with invalid credit cards will be cancelled without notice.
- PLEASE include on the reservation the names of all guests sharing a room. There are a limited number of two-bedded rooms available. NABC Housing reserves the right to relocate two-bedded room reservations with single occupancy into a single bedded room.
- Once you have completed your housing reservation online, an acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail immediately. If you do not receive an immediate acknowledgement via e-mail, this indicates a problem with your reservation. Please double check the booking. Upon delivery, please check all details of the acknowledgement information carefully for accuracy. Keep a copy of this acknowledgement for your records. If you have questions about your housing, please contact NABCHousing@nabc.com.
- For any changes/cancellations to your housing reservation, please access your reservation through the link provided in your housing acknowledgement. No changes/cancellations will be taken over the phone. It is no longer possible to make changes or cancellations directly with the hotel. All must be done online or by email to NABChousing@nabc.com. Cancellations received within 7 days of arrival date will be charged the full 4-night minimum.
- If your preferred hotel is not available when attempting to book housing, book a hotel room in any available hotel. You cannot be placed on the change list without holding a reservation at an NABC hotel. After receiving your acknowledgement, please email you change request to:
Include: Name & Acknowledgement number – please put these in the subject line of the email
Name of preferred hotel
Reason you prefer specified hotel
You will be placed on a waiting list to change. Requests to move hotel will be handled on a first-come first-served basis determined by service years. 30+ year members first, then 20+ etc. If we are unable to make a change prior to March 1, 2023, you will be allowed to cancel your reservation.
- Hotels will not have your reservation information in their system until after March 14, 2023. Do NOT call the hotel to confirm.
If you have questions or problems with housing, the best method of contact is through e-mail, NABCHousing@nabc.com. Please include what problem/question you have as well as a contact number for return calls. Calls will be returned as quickly as possible.